Monday, July 20, 2009

Terrorists amongst us

Ok, this isn't a Tri-post. And, it's not a rant! Just a FYI to anyone still hanging on to my blog - my good friend of 25 years (Roger Carstens) actually has his own TV show! It's on network TV, no less - NBC - and it's on tonight - Monday. It's called "The Wanted" and it's about accused terrorist living safely in countries who don't care to prosecute them. I'm sure I butchered the description, but it promices to be exciting, factual and a bit controvercial, as these sort of programs tend to be.

I'm not sure of the political swing - here is a writeup from the media:

http://www.bostonherald.com/entertainment/television/reviews/view.bg?articleid=1185891


I'm excited, obviously, for my buddy, doing great things and being successful. Please watch the show if you're not out training tonight. And by all means, let me know what you think!

1 comment:

greyhound said...

I think he needs a sidekick. A bigun.

Sersly, though. I am sure that there are tons of things in the way of background, prep, research, surveillance, etc. that the producers hire folks to get done off-camera that suit the "skills" from your former profession. Why not you?