Saturday, July 14, 2007

The big 10k

Nope, not a run. Not the amount of yards or meters swam in a week. Not the number of dollars spent on a new bike (I wish).

I'm approaching the 10k VISITERS mark for my blog! Not new visiters, these are new and repeats. So thanks to all of you visiting and reading my crap. It's hard to believe I've been blogging this long - but the most coolest thing about blogging has been the folks I've....been engaging with in this time. Someday we'll meet. We'll drink a bit and enjoy our real company hopefully as much as we enjoy our virtual company. I can't wait!

5 comments:

bigmike600 said...

Amen on that brother.

Spokane Al said...

Keep writing your great stuff and I'll keep reading it.

Oly said...

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Forget the triathlon sponsors...You ought to have blog sponsors!

Bolder said...

here's wishing you 10 more.