Thursday, January 10, 2008

Podcast Phone Number

There is a new Tacboy 'n Bigun Podcast phone number where you can leave your comments or respond to Blog Questions that Tac and I put out there.

The number is (813) 990-0951

The current message is, "this is the Bigun, leave a message" - sorry so trite, I just can't figure out how to change it at the moment. It's a new-fangled (to me) computer phone and the answering service is on the computer too...it's all way cool, but will take some getting used too.

So call in, leave us a message, and tell us what you think!

3 comments:

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

I am not sure how I am so not "with it" but I still need to figure out how to get podcasts. You'd think I'd been living in a cave!

TRI-ROB said...

oh dude... you're in big freakin trouble allowing people like myself and Blink access to your voicemail... prepare to be dazzled by my mad oratory skillz...

Anonymous said...

funny p-cast man. i enjoyed it. inspired by the kahuna and iron wil? scarey!