Monday, June 18, 2007

Just Kidding!

Hey! EVERYONE! FYI - I read it all - every word. Every nuance. You post it, I read it. Twice and sometimes three times. Just kidding about the training logs and summaries and writeup - I hang on every word, as if it were part of the Dead Sea Scrolls. Keep 'em coming! Long runs, short runs, swim drills, one-legged bike circle drills with two fingers on the aerobars - I want to read about it. Please! Seriously. And graph more. We need more graphs. Pictures and graphs. Cant' get enough of them. Really. Link them to your Training Peaks Logs. And everyone should register with ATHLinks - yes! This means you too! I've got a link to the right down there - find it and sign up - it's free, and it's cool as beans - that's right Johnny Tri, I'm talking to you...3 episodes of Star Wars - you've got some time on your hands!

Ok? Are we cool?

8 comments:

Duane said...

How do we link to our Training Peaks log?

Anonymous said...

If I had a blog I'd feel better now!

Dan Seifring aka "OBRATS" said...

LOL, funny stuff.

ATHLINKS is great. So as biguns says go sign up.

The Stretch Doc said...

Alright there BG.. Im in on that athlinks program.. now where are you in there..

Im under JohnnyTri.. imagine that..

rockon`

S. Baboo said...

Good, now that we have that settled I'm going to go post some training...with detailed comentary!

Wrenched Photography said...

Graphs. we no need no stinkin graphs!

Comm's said...

Some people have a problem with Athlinks but I think they are great.

Andra Sue said...

Something about Athlinks is a little "big brother-ish" to me. It's not as though they emailed any of us to ask permission to publish our results. I think I smell a rat...hmmm...