Thursday, June 21, 2007

Weekend Update

Time for another addition of WEEKEND UPDATE, with your host, The BIGUN, giving you all the fake news that worth knowing about.

Thanks and welcome to another edition of Weekend Update - lets get right into it - we have alarming news out of Texas - it seems the FBI is on the lookout for a 20-something hawtie that's been robbing banks all over the country. She's known as the Ponytail Bandit - banks in Texas, California and Washington have fallen victim to this scheming blonde, and the FBI seems baffled. Well, FBI, look no further because I've found your bank robber.

Wait for it. Your not going to believe it. Your bank robber is none other than little miss innocent Curly Sue.

That's right, folks, Curly Sue is terrorizing the nation robbing banks by the clever use of disguise and poor posture. How could this be, Bigun? I'll tell you - First, she's "off" for the summer. She's got the time. She's already alluded to her wanting to be rich and famous, and she's shown that her lawlessness knows no bounds, posting unpurchased race photographs on her blog, violating copyrights and committing felony's left and right.

Let me ask you this...who was unsupervised in TEXAS "house-sitting" for a span of 20 hrs?

Who took a trip out west and stayed in the "HBAC Medal Room" (yea, right, those Canadians will cover for anyone...)?

None other than Curly Sue. We've got photographic proof - look at this unretouched photo:

Notice the hat?

Notice the smile?

That's the spiting image! I hope there is a reward....

15 comments:

The Big Cheese said...

She better start working on an alibi.

Duane said...

"Now that's funny right there"

Bolder said...

actually, i think it looks exactly like Stronger...

Pat said...

Ok. This is officially a top 10 funny blog. I'm hooked. I'll continue to read, makes my blog rather lame.

pat

Oly said...

Bigun gets a doughnut. BTW whats it like to run in gum shoes?

Di said...

Do you think the reward is a bigun? I woud LOVE new counter tops in the kitchen, and when we're done there, can I get new carpeting in the bedrooms? How about that new patio we've been talking about....

Anonymous said...

an f-bomb from curly su? wow!

greyhound said...

She seemed so nice. And to think I left her alone with my puppies.

Wrenched Photography said...

Quick call all the FBI, the CIA, Tina Fey!

The Stretch Doc said...

great id bigun..!!
funny too..

rockon` ..have a great weekend!!

PS. yeah the workout was changed up a bit, I guess they want a little lactate push in the base process.. just following orders son.

Dan Seifring aka "OBRATS" said...

LOL bigun. I think you are on to something there.

Tracy said...

Oh it does kinda look like Stronger! And I'm not just saying that to cover for the cuteness that is Curly Su... I'm not Canadian ;)

Anonymous said...

Maybe Stronger and Curly Sue are in cahoots...you know, taking turns. ?????

Carrie said...

Ummm, Stronger has bodyfat and longer brown hair.

Or was it all part of my coverup to drop down to 4% bodyfat, cut my hair, dye it blonde, then gain the weight back and paste my hair back together after dying it back to brown? Hmmmm.

The brunettes are in the clear! If we're gonna rob anything, it'll be the medals out of the medal room! Medal may or may not = Bold.

Fe-lady said...

Oh gawd....I hope they don't come looking for her!
Hilarious....!